Thursday, March 11, 2010

Followers...Anyone???

This blogging is hard to keep up with when a person has a few things to do...so, I started asking myself this question this past week, "Why am I blogging?".  So, after much thought I concluded:
  • It is a nice keepsake for myself as well as my kids
  • It is fun to look back at what we have done over the past year
  • I am a little bit hooked now ;)
  • I love reading other family and friends' blogs
  • It is nice for our family that lives a distance away
My conclusion is:  I guess I will try to continue to Blog...I know I have at least one follower, Grandma Marilyn ;)!  I just hope I don't bore anyone! 

3 comments:

  1. I know it takes a lot of time & effort--especially with little kids. I do it for all the same reasons that you listed. I consider it my #1 hobby. I love keeping up with you guys since we don't get to see each other very often! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki - If people are bored, they don't have to read it!!! :) It is fun to get comments though, isn't it - so, here goes --keep up the blogging, you do a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me as a follower! I love to see what's going on with your family! Keeps us all connected over the distance.

    ReplyDelete