Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cowboy Ten Commandments


We received an Amazon.com Gift Certificate as  a baby gift from Terry & Bette (my BIL and SIL).   Now, if you have ever browsed Amazon.com, you know that there is a TON of things to purchase. They have it all! So, trying to decide what to use the gift certificate on was difficult. They have so many really neat things but I ended up going practical. I purchased another car seat base to put in the pickup and a little T-Shirt Onsie with the Cowboy Ten Commandments on it. Thought it was just too cute not to share! Thank you Terry & Bette!

1 comment:

  1. I love this version of the 10 commandments! It was so great to meet little Jace & visit with you at the game, Nik! He is definitely a keeper! :) I'm so glad you decided to keep up w/your blog...I love keeping up with all of you! You have such an awesome family & are truly blessed! Some of my most recent fav pics are Jory w/his new horse, Jade holding Jace & Jace watching his mobile!! Thanks for sharing! Love, Janelle

    ReplyDelete