Thursday, November 12, 2009

31 weeks


I am officially 31 weeks...64 days to go today! Am I already counting down the days???? YES! Sorry, but in my opinion pregnancy should only be 6 months, not 9 months...I get a little impatient! I still have been feeling very well and really don't have any complaints. (I did get my H1N1 vaccination after having some anxiety with the kids in school coming to me for their ailments of fever, headache, and chills, I was able to find the vaccine so the kids and I are all vaccinated! I have the normal complaints of achy legs, lower back starting to bug me, AND the up every 2 hours in the middle of the night to use the bathroom! He is an active little guy especially when I would like to go to sleep at night!

We still have a "family debate" going on, on what to name this new family member...the kids have some very vocal opinions about this topic but it is fun to hear their names! :) I have struck some really good deals at local thrift stores as well as a friend's rummage sale! Last week Jade and I washed things up, sorted sizes and labeled some totes. I do feel a little more prepared and we have a few things needed yet for the baby room. I will post some pictures of the baby room in the next week or so...

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the room! I have a few boy newborn outfits Ryan has grown out of that I can sure lend you if you want some more clothes! Hate to buy stuff when they only fit for a tiny while!

    ReplyDelete