Tuesday, August 25, 2009

HALF WAY...20 weeks


I never took a picture while I was pregnant with either Jade or Jory...yuck...who wants to look at a picture of themselves, especially a picture where you are bearing more weight than usual! Well, that was my thinking with the first two but now I kind of wish I had a picture from when I was pregnant with them so, here goes it...20 weeks pregnant with the our 3rd child.
As most of you know, I had an Ultrasound (US) at 10 weeks and for some reason that US was accidentally deleted from the computer so, at 17 weeks they performed another US (which by the way looks great) and the technician told me she "thought" it looked like we were having a boy. Well, after the US I was scheduled for a doctors appointment that same day and my doctor told me that if everything on today's US looks good I wouldn't need another US at 20 or 21 weeks...WRONG I said! I really have my heart set on finding out the gender of this child as we did not find out with either Jade or Jory and after all I HAVE NOTHING BABY LEFT!! I really need to plan!!! So, after some negotiating with my doctor the following week, he has allowed me another US which is scheduled for next Thursday, September 3rd and we will find out for sure if this baby is a Boote boy or girl...stay tuned!
Up until this point I really haven't wore much maternity clothes...have just purchased a few larger pants and used the old rubber band trick on the waist, however, in the last week I have used some maternity shirts. I feel great and can't complain about a thing! I rodeoed last weekend and am officially calling it quits until after this baby is born. Although, Alan and Jade have "taken over" my horse the past month and both have been using him so he doesn't just get to stand around...yikes, if I don't watch it I may not get him back next summer! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment