Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Jace!!

We have a two year old in the family today!  We had a little birthday party for him following church that included Papa Murphy's pizza and Dairy Queen ice cream cake.  We can't believe that he is actually 2 years old already!  He continues to love milk, pizza, hot dogs, and his "bippy" (sippy)!  His favorite toys are his cows, horses, John Deere tractor with a loader, semi with a cattle pot and the corrals.  It is so funny to listen to him "oten (open) gates" and "feed tows" (cows)!  He has been to more basketball games and rodeos than most two year olds have ever been to in their life!  He is a good little sport/traveler as long as we have a bag full of toys he is "fairly" content!  Nothing warms my heart more than his, "I wove you mom", "hold you" which means he wants me to pick him up and hold him or his "wock" (rock).  He loves to rock and is really into Barney right now!  I thought many years ago that my days of watching Barney were over but I wouldn't trade it for the world right now so back to Barney watching we go!!  Happy 2nd Birthday Jace McCoy!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment