Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sorry!

Before I continue to try and update you on our "life in the fast lane"!  lol  I have to apologize because I haven't been very good at keeping this blog up to date!  My life the past 2 months has been consumed with rodeos, volleyball, football, auction sales, ND High School Rodeo Assoc. duties, being a mom, ranch wife, and last but not least,  my JOB, Business Manager for our school district! Yikes, my life is full!  Anyways, I will try and get some pictures and updates on here.  My Grandma Lorraine reminded me on Wednesday that I hadn't blog in a while...ugh, that's right, I forgot about that!  LOL....so here it goes!  A little "smatter" of what has gone on that past 2 months!  For those of you that have missed my updates...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment