Friday, July 17, 2009

Another Boote Cowboy/Cowgirl...

Well, the news is out! WE ARE HAVING A BABY!! Our due date is January 15th so I am about 14 weeks along. Many people ask if this was a surprise and my response is this: "We" had planned for a baby about 3 years ago but that wasn't meant to be; we have to remember that everything is in His time; so we are blessed with a baby now! We are excited and pray for a healthy baby. Our kids will be fabulous help and Jade is excited, however, Jory is a bit hesitant but he will come around...he will have to. I have been feeling very good but could use a nap every couple hours...ugh! I feel like a lazy lug but I know I do need my sleep! We ARE going to find out what this baby is and so around the 1st of September we should know. We did not find out with Jade and Jory but feel since we have NO baby items left we need to get organized a litte. Please pray for another healthy Boote baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment